Friday, February 6, 2009

Also

To you Obama-ites, this is your Vice President:

"But let me move for a second to what I was supposed to talk about. I was asked to talk about foreign policy. You know that old joke, you know, an expert is anyone from out of town with a briefcase? I'm out of town, but I don't have a briefcase, and I know a lot of you know as much and more about foreign policy as I do, but it's like that old joke, I hope you Texans aren't offended, but in Delaware that old joke about the Texan who said ‘I don't now much about art but I know what I like?’ Well, I may not know much about it, but I know what I think, and I know what I think we have to do."

Just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?

1 comment:

Max Power said...

Rolls my eyes, is what it does.

Was he going somewhere with all of that (other than, apparently, away from Texas)?